David Kelly – What's hot in elearning technology?
Posted on Apr 05, 2016
Follow David on Twitter @LnDDave.
The questions and their times are provided so you can skip back and forth to learn more on a specific subject:
- 00:34 - What's the value of staying up to date with emerging technology?
- 01:35 - How do you judge what technology has potential in the learning space and what hasn't?
- 03:00 - What have you seen that has the potential to disrupt the learning landscape?
- 06:00 - Are there any red herrings that people thought would be important but haven't emerged as expected?
- 08:24 - How to learning and development professionals stay ahead of the curve?
Topics covered in this interview include:
- Technology in general and how it can be applied to digital learning
- Mobile technology and it's potential for learning
- Interactive video
- Google glass as a successful experiment in augmented reality
Read highlights from the interview in the accompanying blog post.
Ways to listen to the Sponge elearning podcast
The full interview is available to listen to using the player above, you can stream the audio directly to your computer or mobile device.
Download the mp3 file using this direct link: SpongeUKPodcastEpisode004-DavidKelly.mp3 (11:51, 4.1MB)
Subscribe to the Sponge elearning podcast to get the latest episodes automatically.
Join us in two weeks for the next episode of the Sponge elearning podcast.
Join 1000s of learning professionals who receive the latest inspired learning news from Sponge
You may also be interested in
Find out how ebooks can be useful to a modern learner and how Bookboon have tailored their content to make them most useful for large organisations.
Our topic today delves into how our brain remembers what we learn, in particular the role that retrieval of memory plays in learning.
Join the Sponge team
Great people are fundamental to Sponge. We employ many industry-recognised leaders and are busy growing the next generation of leaders. We don’t just look for talented people who can do a particular job – we look for people who share our passion and values.Read more