David Wilson - Improve the way you work with technology
Posted on May 31, 2016
David Wilson is the CEO of Fosway Group, an independent researcher into Human Resources and learning in business.
With 20 years of research behind him, David Wilson has a unique perspective on how technology can be used to help learners in business.
Hear about the trends that have been revealed over the years of Fosway Group research and where L&D teams can improve the way they work with technology.
The questions and their times are provided so you can skip back and forth to learn more on a specific subject:
- 00:37 - What's your background and approach to elearning?
- 01:11 - Tell us about The Fosway Group and the research that you carry out?
- 04:20 - Is there a gap between what people say they're doing or what they aspire to do and what they're doing in practice?
- 07:22 - What are the recurring trends and new things that you're seeing in your research?
- 11:03 - What are the encouraging signs coming out of your research?
- 15:28 - How do you think things are going to evolve over the next few years?
Ways to listen to the Sponge elearning podcast
The full interview is available to listen to using the player above, you can stream the audio directly to your computer or mobile device.
Download the mp3 file using this direct link: SpongeUKPodcastEpisode008-DavidWilson.mp3 (18:58, 6.5MB)
Subscribe to the Sponge elearning podcast to get the latest episodes automatically.
Join us in two weeks for the next episode of the Sponge elearning podcast.
Join 1000s of learning professionals who receive the latest inspired learning news from Sponge
Find out how ebooks can be useful to a modern learner and how Bookboon have tailored their content to make them most useful for large organisations.Read more
Rapid delivery of bespoke content
Our off-the-shelf content is fully customisable but, if you're looking for a more bespoke learning solution, we’re offering rapid turnaround. We’ll work in partnership with you to create a 20 minute custom built elearning module in a 2 week timeframe. Contact us to discuss your learning needs and our pricing structure.Contact