Julian Stodd - Social learning theory and practice
Posted on May 06, 2016
Julian Stodd is an author, speaker and popular blogger who accompanies his insights into social learning and theory with thoughtful illustrations.
His blog has gained a large following thanks to the accessible way he introduces concepts through everyday events.
We'd recommend subscribing to the frequently updated blog at julianstodd.wordpress.com.
The questions and their times are provided so you can skip back and forth to learn more on a specific subject:
- 00:45 - What does learning in the Social Age look and feel like for the people at the sharp end, that is the learners?
- 01:54 - What’s the role of L&D in supporting social learning?
- 03:27 - What’s the single most important thing you can do to support social learning in your own organisation?
- 04:44 - Where do organisations go wrong with social learning?
- 06:10 - What is the role of technology in social learning?
- 09:07 - Where does curation fit into social learning?
Ways to listen to the Sponge elearning podcast
The full interview is available to listen to using the player above, you can stream the audio directly to your computer or mobile device.
Download the mp3 file using this direct link: SpongeUKPodcastEpisode006-JulianStodd.mp3 (11:31, 3.9MB)
Subscribe to the Sponge elearning podcast to get the latest episodes automatically.
Join us in two weeks for the next episode of the Sponge elearning podcast.
Join 1000s of learning professionals who receive the latest inspired learning news from Sponge
Find out how ebooks can be useful to a modern learner and how Bookboon have tailored their content to make them most useful for large organisations.Read more
Rapid delivery of bespoke content
Our off-the-shelf content is fully customisable but, if you're looking for a more bespoke learning solution, we’re offering rapid turnaround. We’ll work in partnership with you to create a 20 minute custom built elearning module in a 2 week timeframe. Contact us to discuss your learning needs and our pricing structure.Contact