Mike Booth & Teresa Rose – Learner focus
Posted on Jun 16, 2016
We talk to two L&D industry professionals about how to best serve your learners by focusing on their needs.
Mike Booth is Learning Technologies Manager at Vodaphone, we get his ideas on responding to the requirements of learners.
Teresa Rose is Digital Learning Strategist at energy company E.On who explains how to deal with different types of learners and what we can learn from research into the industry by people like Towards Maturity.
We spoke to Mike and Teresa at the CIPD show earlier this year, you can watch their whole interviews and more on our YouTube channel.
The questions and their times are provided so you can skip back and forth to learn more on a specific subject:
- 00:42 - Mike Booth - Do we listen to learners enough?
- 01:18 - Mike Booth - What do you do to make sure you're approaching this learning challenge the right way?
- 01:51 - Mike Booth - Is it time to be thinking mobile first?
- 02:59 - Teresa Rose - Is there such a thing as a typical modern learner?
- 03:30 - Teresa Rose - What does L&D need to do to get to the heart of what modern learners need?
- 04:46 - Teresa Rose - How important will personalised learning be in the future?
Ways to listen to the Sponge elearning podcast
The full interview is available to listen to using the player above, you can stream the audio directly to your computer or mobile device.
Download the mp3 file using this direct link: SpongeUKPodcastEpisode009-MikeBoothTeresaRose.mp3 (6:41, 2.3MB)
Subscribe to the Sponge elearning podcast to get the latest episodes automatically.
Join us in two weeks for the next episode of the Sponge elearning podcast.
Join 1000s of learning professionals who receive the latest inspired learning news from Sponge
Find out how ebooks can be useful to a modern learner and how Bookboon have tailored their content to make them most useful for large organisations.Read more
Rapid delivery of bespoke content
Our off-the-shelf content is fully customisable but, if you're looking for a more bespoke learning solution, we’re offering rapid turnaround. We’ll work in partnership with you to create a 20 minute custom built elearning module in a 2 week timeframe. Contact us to discuss your learning needs and our pricing structure.Contact