Stephen Miller - Microlearning the theory can now be delivered
Posted on Nov 11, 2016
Stephen Miller, Head of Platform Solutions at Sponge leads a team that helps organisations realise the benefits of microlearning and other learning solutions.
In the podcast we talk about the way microlearning goes beyond just smaller pieces of learning and can be incorporated into a wider strategy.
Join Stephen and Craig Gleason from Axonify for a webinar all about how the tool can help bring the benefits of microlearning to your workforce, register here..
The questions and their times are provided so you can skip back and forth to learn more on a specific subject:
- 00:27 - What do we mean by microlearning?
- 01:40 - Why do you think microlearning is becoming more popular?
- 04:01 - Another phrase that people may have heard is continuous learning, can you tell us what it is and how microlearning fits in?
- 06:47 - Are there any benefits that of microlearning beyond the obvious ones?
- 09:29 - What implications are there for tracking and measuring learning when you’re using microlearning?
- 12:05 - Do you need different skills to create microlearning compared to traditional learning?
- 13:30 - Do you have any tips for L&D professionals who want to start using microlearning but haven't made the first step yet?
Ways to listen to the Sponge elearning podcast
The full interview is available to listen to using the player above, you can stream the audio directly to your computer or mobile device.
Download the mp3 file using this direct link: SpongeUKPodcastEpisode019-StephenMiller.mp3 (17:08, 9.8MB)
Subscribe to the Sponge elearning podcast to get the latest episodes automatically.
Join us in two weeks for the next episode of the Sponge elearning podcast.
Continuous learning helps create and maintain an agile, adaptable workforce across your organisation in the face of an industry wide skills shortageRead more
Rapid delivery of bespoke content
Our off-the-shelf content is fully customisable but, if you're looking for a more bespoke learning solution, we’re offering rapid turnaround. We’ll work in partnership with you to create a 20 minute custom built elearning module in a 2 week timeframe. Contact us to discuss your learning needs and our pricing structure.Contact