Adaptive learning with JD Dillon – Sponge Podcast
Posted on Feb 21, 2017
Adaptive learning is the topic for this episode, listen in to find out what it is, how it works and the benefits it offers modern businesses.
JD Dillon, Principal Learning Strategist at Axonify joins us to put his years of experience a the top of L&D to work answering some of the common questions about adaptive learning.
The questions and their times are provided so you can skip back and forth to learn more on a specific subject:
- 00:55 – What is adaptive learning?
- 01:26 – How is adaptive learning different to personalised learning?
- 04:13 – Can you take us through an example of how adaptive learning works in practice?
- 06:59 – What are the advantages of adaptive learning for organisations?
- 09:09 – How important is the technology in delivering adaptive learning?
- 10:39 – What's the Axonify approach to adaptive learning?
- 12:55 – Why do organisations find it difficult to implement adaptive learning?
- 15:49 – Where is a good place to start with adaptive learning?
Ways to listen to the Sponge elearning podcast
The full interview is available to listen to using the player above, you can stream the audio directly to your computer or mobile device.
Download the mp3 file using this direct link: SpongeUKPodcastEpisode022-JDDillon.mp3 (18:37, 10.6MB)
Subscribe to the Sponge elearning podcast to get the latest episodes automatically.
Join us in two weeks for the next episode of the Sponge elearning podcast.
Continuous learning helps create and maintain an agile, adaptable workforce across your organisation in the face of an industry wide skills shortageRead more
Rapid delivery of bespoke content
Our off-the-shelf content is fully customisable but, if you're looking for a more bespoke learning solution, we’re offering rapid turnaround. We’ll work in partnership with you to create a 20 minute custom built elearning module in a 2 week timeframe. Contact us to discuss your learning needs and our pricing structure.Contact